Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Gruffalo


Last week we went to a great show about "The Gruffalo" book. It was amazing. The characters were a mouse, a fox, an owl, a snake and the gruffalo. The mouse is very clever and uses the Gruffalo to scare all the animals that want to eat it.

Miss Cavaye-Astle, our college teacher, has been doing some dance with us based on these animals. We have been moving in lots of different ways to show what these animals are like.

We have done some writing about the Gruffalo. Here are some of our sentences.

The mouse wants to eat gruffalo crumble. By Dylan

The gruffalo was cool. By Isaac

The mouse is little. By Matthew

I saw the gruffalo. By Tom

I like the snake. I like snake shaking the maracas. The mouse is tricking the fox. By Charlotte

I like the shakers on the snake. By Isaiah


1 comment:

Phillipa said...

HI Room 3 Im so pleased you all enjoyed the Gruffalo Matthew and Rebecca have told me lots about it. Keep up the good work I enjoy your posts and seeing what you are up to in class time