Saturday, June 6, 2009

Our Performance of the Three Little Pigs

We have been practicing our version of the 'Three Little Pigs' to share at assembly. We had to think about lots of different roles - stage/ prop hands, musicians and actors. We had to think about how to make it look and sound exciting for our audience. Here are some pictures from our assembly. 


Here are the three little pigs with Mother Pig.










Here are the little pigs hiding in the brick house.
The wolf will be coming - watch out little pigs!







 Here you can see all three houses.









We had a lot of fun putting on our performance. We hope our audience enjoyed it too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful performance you did. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You all have great talents.
Michelle :o)

Anna said...

I'm sure you did a wonderful job of performing The Three Little Pigs - I wish I was there to see it!
I bet you can make some great piggy noises too!
Love, Miss Little

Dillon-Roberts said...

I just loved your performance of 'The Three Little Pigs' and so did Libby and Max!
What a great blog you have too!
Ms D