Thursday, October 28, 2010

We are grateful!

This week we have been thinking about being grateful for the wonderful things we have. Ms Dillon talked about this in our school chat last Monday morning and we wrote about being grateful in our writing time.

Here are some of our ideas...

I am grateful for hedgehogs. I love hedgehogs. By Josh

I am grateful for my nana. By Dylan

I am grateful for my mum. She makes me dinner. By Mina

I am grateful for my movie night. I love movie nights. By Tigue

I am grateful for having my family. I like my family. By Arleyah

I am grateful for my brother because he always comes into my room. I love him. His name is Max. By Libby

I am grateful for my family. I love my family. I really like my 3 cats. By Rebecca


Come into our classroom and you will see all our stories hanging up to remind us to be grateful.


No comments: